Gigi's Art Dump
  • Home
  • First Comic
  • Last Comic
  • Archive

Glamgoon/Puruone [PBFP]

June 23rd, 2016, 11:00 am
<< First < Previous
Next > Most Recent >>
From the Author
Pokemontrainergigi June 21st, 2016, 11:04 pm
Glamgoon [Normal] -> Puruone [Normal] So first I wish to share something I learned about Purugly I did not know all these years:

And now random info!

Glamgoon has a 50% chance of having heterochromia, a 25% chance of blue eyes, and a 25% chance of yellow eyes.

Puruone drapes its tail over the center of its body to keep warm (where its fur is the shortest).

Pokemon Bracket Fusion Project Info:
Generation: 1
Parents: Glameow/Zigzagoon

See more!
Vote for the next fusion here!
Advertisement October 19th, 2017, 8:28 pm
Reader Comments
Leave a Comment
WiispNightmare June 28th, 2016, 3:06 pm
I
SERIOUSLY
NEED
ONE
OF
THESE
;^;
Pokemontrainergigi June 28th, 2016, 6:59 pm
@WiispNightmare: All the fluff!
WiispNightmare June 29th, 2016, 6:39 am
@Pokemontrainergigi: ALL THE FLUFF